NEW BEGINNINGS OUTREACH CHURCH

a Non-Denominational Spirit Filled Church Preaching the Un-Compromised Word with Signs and Wonders Following
Senior Pastor: David Baines

302 N. 9th Ave.
Sterling, CO 80751
Ph: 970-580-0876 or 970-580-1756
rbaines59@msn.com

Senior Pastor David Baines

Senior Pastor David Baines

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Sunday, November 4th

Clip from Services


Topic: Place of Prayer Part 2

Scripture and Notes from Services (NKJV):




Matthew 6:5 - 13
“And when you pray, you shall not be like the hypocrites. For they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Assuredly, I say to you, they have their reward. But you, when you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly. And when you pray, do not use vain repetitions as the heathen do. For they think that they will be heard for their many words.
“Therefore do not be like them. For your Father knows the things you have need of before you ask Him. In this manner, therefore, pray:
Our Father in heaven,
Hallowed be Your name.

10 
Your kingdom come.
Your will be done

On earth as it is in heaven.

11 
Give us this day our daily bread.
12 
And forgive us our debts,
As we forgive our debtors.

13 
And do not lead us into temptation,
But deliver us from the evil one.

For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.
[
John 10:30
30 I and My Father are one.”

Encounter Brings Change

Galatians 2:20
20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

Hebrews 11:1
11 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

FAITH IS NOW

6. Prayer is the key to open up the treasures of God.

Don't give up praying
When you enter into that secret place, relationship is called there.
When people don't pray, all they want is a quick fix.
1. Turn off the TV
2. Turn off the cell phone
3. Stop all the talking


4 Kinds of Ears

1. Deaf Ears - Comes to church but never pray for others
2. Itching Ears - Want to hear something new but does nothing w/ old word.
3. Trained Ears - Just want to be another member of the church. Gen. 12:1
4. Perfect Ears - Like Abraham, they Obey.

Psalm 91
Safety of Abiding in the Presence of God
91 He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High
Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

I will say of the
Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress;
My God, in Him I will trust.”
Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler[a]
And from the perilous pestilence.

He shall cover you with His feathers,

And under His wings you shall take refuge;

His truth shall be your shield and buckler.

You shall not be afraid of the terror by night,

Nor of the arrow that flies by day,

Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness,

Nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.
A thousand may fall at your side,
And ten thousand at your right hand;

But it shall not come near you.

Only with your eyes shall you look,

And see the reward of the wicked.
Because you have made the Lord, who is my refuge,
Even the Most High, your dwelling place,

10 No evil shall befall you,

Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling;

11 For He shall give His angels charge over you,

To keep you in all your ways.

12 In their hands they shall bear you up,

Lest you dash your foot against a stone.

13 You shall tread upon the lion and the cobra,

The young lion and the serpent you shall trample underfoot.
14 “Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him;
I will set him on high, because he has known My name.

15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him;

I will be with him in trouble;

I will deliver him and honor him.

16 With long life I will satisfy him,

And show him My salvation.”

Enter into that Secret Place.

If you are interested in watching the entire service from this Sunday email or call us.  We can get a DVD or Audio CD put together for you and mail it or have it ready for pick up.  Donations welcomed.  God Bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment